Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Mindy!

I don't think Mindy reads my blog, so she will miss this, but hope she has a wonderfu birthday, in spite of circumstances. I miss my girl a lot, especially on her special day! After all, I was there too! :)

So, on the 26th ( Sat.), in honor of her day, we are doing 37% off of the .......... ta dah........"Core'Dinations" paper line. Yep.......the whole line....as much as you want to buy! I might be nuts doing this, but wanted to put something on sale for you that I would likely not ever do........so Sat. is the day. It will be interesting to see how many actually read this and come in for the sale. There are a few other goodies on sale too, listed in the newsletter from a few days ago.

You are All special to me and I love having you come in for a hello and sometimes a hug. Have a blessed weekend. More early next week. Am putting together a blog candy prize for someone. Details next week..........Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment