Friday, September 11, 2009

Computer is Back!

Hi there! I am so glad to be back online........Wed. night the laptop went black and I found out I am addicted to doing a Lot on this thing. Good to have it back and running. I feel like I can keep going now, at least to look at new products and get orders processed, etc. Amazing, for someone who feels useless when it comes to technology....how important this machine has become in my life! Hmmm......

We are expecting Creative Imaginations fall and Christmas coming in next week, Queen and Co., more May Arts ribbon, and a few other newbies. There will be some fun halloween coming from Queen and Co. and CI also, I believe. It is such fun seeing what is in the boxes!

Am cancelling the Apple Crop on Monday. I will be leaving Sue and Beth in charge of the day and decided we would do that day another time. Can't get those wonderful cider donuts on a Monday ( from the Apple Barn) anyway, so who can crop without them?

Come vote for the wonderful horse layouts we are sporting in the cropping rooms. Bring something along for SMILES.....some copy paper or stamps or something simple, so you can vote. You will want to see what the ladies did.......pretty cool! And have a blessed weekend. Talk to you soon............Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment