Sunday, February 28, 2010

Overwhelmed by New Product! :)

Hello, hello dear friends! I have So much to tell you, but it is nearly midnight and I Have to get to bed. So, will let you know that I spent much of Fri. and most of Sat. pricing and putting out wonderful new products at the Ben! In addition to the Paperarts product, they got in boxes and boxes of wonderful yarns, so you must check that out too! I also saw a lot of beading product going out on the walls............it was delivery time on Fri.!!!

Let's see what I can remember at this late hour. I know that we got in about 50 delightful Bazzill colors ( didn't count them.......it just looked like at least that many) and many are brand new shades they have just come out with. They look so pretty on the trays and are right next to the Core Dinations line, which is full and ready for you to choose from. We also put out two complete lines of SEI which is brand new............glittery and glossy and just plain fun. One line is called Jocelyn and the other has a Birthday theme . Darling birthday papers.......good for boys Or girls. Cakes, cupcakes, gifts ( this one would be good for anniversaries, weddings, any gift giving pages or cards cause it is in a wonderful shade of green with I think some hints of blue?), and stripes and plaids and other papers to go with........plus the stickers and other embellishments for both lines. Brads as I remember. Both lines are wonderful and will be Big sellers.

It is more difficult to separate lines in the layout of the new store, so you will have to be certain to look for them, or look for me and I will show you where they are. Right now those two are on one of the long aisles in the Paperarts sections. We might find a way to lable things near the top of the walls. Be sure to remember that these new lines are all Double Sided and sometimes the other side is even better than the top side! Check 'em out!

the Cosmo Cricut line called Material Girl has a sewing theme ( part of it) and I have it placed very near the fabric dept. They even have a fabric that matches one of the papers.........watch for that! We are going to look into carrying the Cosmo fabic lines, if we can find them and like them. No promises..........just looking into it.

Lots of backorders came in.......glues and Cricut supplies ( pads and blades, etc.) but the 12 inch square cutting pads for Cricut are still on backorder, so if you are waiting, keep checking with us. I have 12 sets of them on order and know that won't be enough, but thought I would begin with that. Score tape arrived......ordering more next week! Zip dry is in stock right now, and Un-du. Have some trimmers this week, at least we did Sat.! It was funny; as I was putting things out, people were buying them right out of my hands on Fri.

If you don't see me and need my help, please ask if I am in the store. I am not there everyday, but at least three and sometimes four days, and would Love to see you and help you Sometimes I will be working in an office in the back, unpacking and pricing product, or working on ordering, or even designing some floral arrangements ( that is one of my jobs too!), so am not always out on the floor, but do not want to miss you. Don't forget that I am happy to have you call the house or my cell phone if you want to plan on having my help, or just to chat.

Ok, I am sure there is more to visit about, but this chick needs to head to bed! Much to do tomorrow ( boxes of stuff at home to sort thru and put away!) and I want to be fresh to do that. Hugs to you all.........hope to see you soon.

Don't forget about open cropping on Tues. from noon to five. We have several planning on coming in............come join in the fun and get some projects underway. Night..............Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment