Friday, February 5, 2010

What a Week!!!!!!

Hello Dear Friends!

We have had a week! Opened a the Ben on Monday morning at ten, and already we have decided we have to begin opening at 9 a.m...........so many are awaiting us in the parking lot way before opening. So, beginning Feb. 8th, we will open at 9 a.m. and look forward to another busy week. It has been amazing and I cannot recount the no. of people who have thanked us for opening a wonderful craft store in town. It is truly good for the entire county! I bet we save thousands of gallons of gasoline this year, with people not having to drive to Janesville for a spool of thread for their machine or for a zipper or art supplies! Amazing, truly! And we are experiencing at least a third of the people being men....which is neat. Lots of crafters are men and they, too, are delighted.

More product came in today in our dept. A big order of flowers from Petaloo for the scrappers and card makers. Have not even seen it yet, but know it is out there. I hope to get it displayed tomorrow, but if you need some, just come looking for me and I will find it. Got a HUGE shipment of Mrs. Grossman stickers too.......that will take a Long time to get out. Basic Grey is due to arrive soon........Cosmo Cricket has shipped and I hope to see it early next week.....will let you know when it hits the shelves. SEI and Sissix coming, Bo Bunny, and others. I bet it all hits just before our Grand Opening on Sat. I can just count on it. It used to be a lot easier when I had gals to help get out the product......now I am the one who has to do it. Sue and Deb are so busy in the fabric dept that they can't get anywhere else! :)

We are still delighting in seeing you all as you come in to check us out. It is so good.....we miss you all and you are helping to keep me in smiles. Thank you!

Classes are beginning to hold........more will be planned. Do not forget to call and inquire as to whether or not there is room for scrapping in the classroom. If there are no classes and I have not totally taken over the tables with pricing product ( as I did today and tomorrow), you can come in and crop for a bit.

Need to head to be soon, so will say goodnight. Hugs to each of you. Linda and Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment