Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hello! It is a late night again, but realized I have neglected you friends and need to remedy that immediately! It has been a joy to see so many of you in the new store and we are so happy you have not deserted us! Hope you are able to join in the fun on Sat. at the Grand Opening........tho I expect it will be a bit crowded! The event seems to be causing a stir in town and we are excited! Ribbon cutting is at 11:30 on the 13th and there will be prizes, snackies, etc. Come see us!

Be certain to go onto the new website for the Ben at www.bfcraftsdelavan.com and sign up for the website-only drawing for the weekend.

We received a delightful order from Reminisce today........gobs of sports papers and embellishments to match...........all new designs. I am happy to have them...was tired of last year's selection. Golf, swimming, vollyball, baseball, football, basketball, bowling, and some more. AND.......a great new collection for the out of doors.....camping, etc. It is lovely..........double sided of course. Love the smores one........graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows........makes me want s'more!

There is an overdone order of Petaloo also, that went up yesterday. My goodness.....I won't have to order those little scrapbooking flowers for months! Come make me wrong! We have them in every color and design, with jewels and without, etc. The walls and shelves are beginning to fill up.

Wanted to tell you about something that is coming soon......but not sure when. Some ladies were in today that thrilled Maggie and myself, and Deb too, with hand dyed wool and the creations they make from them are amazing. I can't wait till it is in the shop...............it will knock your socks off. I predict the classes they will teach will be the hit of the store. GORGEOUS is the word for their designs and we will be carrying their kits, their wools, etc. and the classes are going to be remarkable. The one I want is the block of the month thing they do......don't know if it is called a quilt or a hanging or a throw. Whatever it is, it is Stunning and they would take no amount of money for it ( the original)..........it is truly a work of art! Trust me, you are going to like their things and I will keep you posted as to when they are in store!

Heading to bed now. My back is pretty bad and need to get some rest. Much to do tomorrow......am actually going to spend the morning at home, trying to sort thru a couple of boxes that have invaded the living room. Think I will begin there.........it would be nice to have one room looking normal in the next couple of weeks!

Hugs to you all..............Linda and Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment