Sunday, February 21, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Can you tell life is a wee bit hectic for us? I forget to post! So sorry!!! It has been So busy at the Ben that I truly forget to post what is going on, but will surely try to do better! We have a full calendar of classes for the month of March, and for the end of Feb. too! Will try to get them listed for March tonight, for the Papercrafting, and you can check the website for the Ben for the rest of the depts. Maggie has put together a wonderful mix of classes and if you had nothing else to do, you could just live there and learn new things! :)

I ended up with a rotten sinus infection Thurs night, but it seems to be about gone and am So glad. I skipped church today........just slept in till nearly noon, and that seems to have helped. Hated to miss what Ed says was a remarkable sermon, but fortunately we can listen online, so I can "catch up". Got some floral arrangements done for the store this week.........that was fun to do again. Did you know that I worked over 20 years as a floral designer? I will not be teaching the floral design classes at the store.........two other ladies are doing that. I can do the floral, just cannot teach it. But it was fun to get back to working with my gorgeous flowers and pretending Spring is nearly here. Might even do some in my design room in the basement tomorrow!

Have you tried the Flower Soft yet? We are on our second order of the product in the shop, after being open only three weeks. It is a delightful product for card makers, tho can be used in scrapbooking pages too. I will have to find a new spot for it........the endcap where we are displaying it is not large enough to display all the colors they carry and we are selling it like it is candy! Try some.....and if you cannot figure out what to do with it, come find me and I will give you a verbal tutorial! Best thing is to go onto their website and watch for yourself. Delightful product.

Placed a large order for Bazzill tonight, and it should be in by midweek. The Core Dinations line is fully stocked once again, so you won't have to worry about finding cardstock anymore. We will have it fully stocked. Also have a number of the Copic Ciao markers back in............this week I imagine. Rhonda will be teaching several classes in using them, so watch for those. She gave me the list of what to order, basics I guess. They are the most remarkable marker to hit the craft world.....they last three times longer than any other marker on the market and I am amazed at how they blend and look so professional. Think this is one class I need to take.

I have already remembered several items I should have ordered. Can't believe how quickly we are selling out of things..........should not be surprised, with the numbers of people coming in. It is so fun to see how happy people are that they don't have to drive long distances to find the craft products they need. Just a joyful thing.................what a fun place to work!

I don't have the list of Feb classes with me, but think tomorrow morning is open in the classroom. If you want to come in and work on a project, just call the shop and check and you might have some hours you can get some projects finished. There is open cropping from noon to five on Tues. also..........

Must get some ironing done, so will close for now. Will try to do some class posting before I go to bed. Talk to you later..................Hugs from both Ed and myself. Linda.............

No comments:

Post a Comment