Monday, December 21, 2009

No Video Tonight......Sorry!

Happy first day of winter! Now the days will be getting longer, and I am sure there are a lot of us who are tired of dreary, who will be Most happy about that! We need some sunshine in our lives, huh?

No video tonight...sorry. I called Angie and asked her not to post it, as I had changed my mind. So, for tomorrow, the 22nd, the special for the day is 20% off of All Cosmo Cricket product, which I do not think we have ever done before. It sells so well.........we don't need to! But I wanted to do something special for you, so if you love it as much as I do, this is the time to buy some for yourself. Embellishments and kits and paper pads as well as the single papers. Have fun!

Lots going on in here in the past few days. We will post a special Christmas video for you all, probably on Christmas Eve afternoon. Hugs to each of you, and may God richly bless each one of you dear, dear friends. Love, Linda and Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment