Friday, December 4, 2009

New to Memories this week

We now are happy to show you the new Texture Boutique, which is an embossing tool
from Sissix that is similar to the Cuttlebug, but does not do dies, just the embossing. But the
price is wonderful........only $29.99 and it is a darling machine. Lightweight and easy to use...and cute besides! Looks like a handbag and is easy to tote. It will do the Sissix embossing folders, as well as the Quickutz and Cuttlebug ones.................very versatile and we are glad to have them in. This will make a Wonderful Christmas gift for yourself, your daughter, niece, etc. If you crop in a group, buy one together and share when you do your crops! We have this in stock and more coming this week, so be sure to call and reserve yours.


We have had such great success in selling the Uni-ball white roller pens, that I decided to get in the gold, silver, and red ones. The red is Gorgeous and they all look good. They write really well and my guests tell me the white one is the best white pen out there, so I can only assume that the gold, red and silver will do just as well. I am trying to keep a good stock in, so I won't disappoint you, I hope!

By the way, the pens are resting ( in the photo) on a MomAgenda daily planner. We only have a few left, and want you to know that I have put that entire line on sale at half price, as I need to make room for Valentine things ( I know, I know.........it's nuts, but I truly do need to make room!). So, if you do not have the absolutely perfect day planner yet, get this one while it is on sale. The whole line is great and I am So glad I have mine to keep track of myself! :)

Need some adhesive for the back of things you are making into stickers? We are well stocked with the Xyrons and the refills. Let us know if you need a particular size.


The Martha Stewart punches have been amazingly popular and we have a nice selection right now. The ASPEN is my favorite ( not pictured here).......it is a corner punch and a straight punch, which have snowflakes on them. They will be good for the whole winter! We have several of those in stock at the moment, so call to reserve one if you have been looking for it. These punches work quite well and are easy on the hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment