Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blogger Prize

Blogger cmdenise needs to contact me.....I cannot figure out who you are on my e-mail list!

Thanks to all of you who came to our CHA open house last night.....it was a "full house" and we gave away some fun prizes and did some neat make and takes. I still have some Epic tools for sale at the discount price, which is $20 off and a free $20 die to go with it, so let me know if you want to order one. Evidently Debbie had a bit of a problem using it part of the time, but we literally got the tool two hours before the event, so did not have a chance to play with it and I am certain there will be only good said about it, so if you took the make and take, do not let her problem discourage you from trying it again. Come on in and play with our tool and see what you think, and in the meantime, I will be talking to our rep at Quickutz about it and am sure we have a winner here. It looks like a great tool to me........I am going to be excited to learn to use it! We have a batch shipping this week, and those who have pre-ordered at the sale price, will get them first. I will call you as soon as they come in......

Thanks again for your enthusiasm last night. If you did not get to come in, please stop in anytime we are open and have a look at the new product. We look forward to showing it to you, and some is already in stock.

More info soon.......my mind is in a bit of a fuzz tonight, so will post again soon. Hugs to you all..Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment