Tuesday, July 28, 2009

CHA viewing

Some views from Angela's camera, of the new product we were showing Mon.night. I think the photo above is showing AdornIt papers........just adoreable. I have not had time myself to see all that I had out, so if I mis-identify, I apologize. When I go in tomorrow afternoon, I will check them out and make corrections if necessary!

I have NO idea whose line this is, but it is cute and they liked it!




This paper below is definitely Cosmo Cricket Christmas line, which we have for sale in the shop right now. It is too cute and selling well already! Come get it while it is hot!






Erin and sister Britt, had a great time checking out all the new product and I think are planning some scrapping time in the shop! :)



Rownea taught the Cutest make and take using the Cricut. I want to do one too!


Angela, pictured below, was the winner of our new Quickutz EPIC tool, including a new 6 x 6 die. She is one excited lady! Congratulations Angie!



Beth and Sue ran the counter all night at the CHA Summer Event and the ladies love them. They were great......helped with food and put out all the product and kept me in line for the most part! They are such a blessing!




Debbie had a darling make and take going using the new EPIC tool, and the ladies were literally standing in line to take advantage. We will teach this again if you like, gals. Simple but cute.....the top of a card that you can use on a page or as a card...... Thanks, Debbie!


Shoppers getting a look at the new product. There was so much, we had it spread all over the tables so everyone could see!




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Angie...so excited to see her win! Thanks again for a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete