Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thanks Angie!

She is doing it again! One way or another, Angie is going to make sure I know how to do this blog stuff and today we entered a link to a project called the "3/50" project. When you have time, Please sit down with a favorite beverage or snack and read about it. It is SO important to me, and you will understand when you read it. Together, we Can make a difference in keeping our mom and pop, brick and mortar stores Open and thriving, even in the world we find ourselves living in. American Enterprise is part of our foundation and I appreciate each one of you who takes the time and effort to keep us going! Bless you!
In addition to our 3/50 Project link, we added a link to one of my favorite companies, Melissa Frances. They have a new blog, and when I spoke with Melissa last night, she told me she would love to have me link to her blog, so you all can see what their designers are doing. A great site..........you will be inspired!
We have a crop going on today ( a group from Beloit came in to crop) and since Ed is closing up the garage sale, I am able to "get things done" here in the shop. Hurray! A good day! Blessings to each of you....Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment