Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hotel Crop Reservations Begin Today

Hello Friends! Today is a Red Letter Day, for it is the day we begin taking reservations in the shop for our "hotel crop" which we hold twice a year, at the wonderful Delavan Lake Resort. We still have some room for our crop which will be Nov. 13-15. You can call the shop for info as to pricing, "what you get", etc. It is a fun weekend and we would love to have you join us, so call soon and find out what all the fuss is about! We have some special things planned and don't want you to miss out.
Angie C. and I are going to spend time with my web person this afternoon, so I can learn more about how to get things onto my website, etc. Angie is going to sit here and watch and see if I am getting it , so that when he is gone, I can call her and say, "now how do I do that?" Slowly but surely, I am catching up with the world of technology! Have a good day today.....more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment