Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Is Here!

I am about to head to bed, as the clock turns another day, but wanted to make mention that 38 years ago today I gave birth to my darling daughter, Mindy. It is still her birthday, for a few more minutes! I am such a sentimental slob! :)

The owls are hooting outside my window and I want to just go tuck them in. They need to learn to be quiet at this time of night.........any suggestions?

We spent the most fun day at the shop on Sat. I priced Scrapbooking things all day, in between helping people find SO much stuff and it was such a happy store! The new papers for halloween are too cute and we have LOTS of them, so please come buy some! Not quite sure how we got so many, but there is a ton to choose from. I think I mean a ton........I carried a Lot of it up front to price and that paper is Heavy! But the designs are precious ( coming from someone who dislikes the day), it Is cute! The new papers and accessories from Little Yellow Bicycle and Bo Bunny for Christmas are in too, and as usual, are the best. It was fun seeing things walking out the door as I priced them! Love it when that happens! Remember that these papers are nearly all double sided and you Must check out both sides........sometimes I just cannot decide which one to display, so have done every other one in some trays, where I put one side out and then the next paper in the same stack is turned the opposite side. So check both..........you will want it all!

Nikki Sivils papers are in, in the bee pattern and the tree patterns. very cute and kitchy. She is a fairly new designer to the scrapbooking world and is truly catching on. Love her mascot, Willie Bee. Cutest little dog.............

We had a Great all day and late night crop on Sat. and had a full house! There were some Darling pages created, and some gorgeous beading done.......it was a Very creative weekend at the Ben! Angie came in, in the middle of it, and did some photography and videos for us, so those will be posting soon. Watch for them.......they will show you some of our very fun new product.

It is now the next day and I truly need to head for some sleep, so will say goodnight. Had the three grandsons for the weekend and had lots of other things going on, including that crop, etc., so it was a Full weekend and sleep sounds nice. Try telling that to the owls! Hugs to you all.....Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment