Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Urgent Pray Request from Linda

I know we are supposed to make blogs upbeat and happy and fun...........but this one is urgent and you know me well enough to know that I would not do this if I did not think it truly important. I am asking you, those of you who pray and trust God, to lift little Meaghan Rath to the Lord right now. The next 24 hrs are critical in her life, if she is to make it. Her lungs need prayer right now, please! There is much infection, bacteria, virus, things I can't come close to understanding and her mother just e-mailed a bit ago and asked for prayer immediately. Thank you. I know all too well that there are hundreds of thousands of children who need our prayers right this moment.............but I ask you to pray for little Meagan. She has been a part of our "shop life" for so many years.........since she was 4 I believe, that I just have her on my mind a lot. Pray for mom and dad, Kate and Ken Rath too........these hours have to be unbelievable for them. I would not wish this situation on my worst enemy. Thanks for praying......I am sure all of East Troy is praying right now, which is where Meaghan lives when she is not living at Children's Hosp in Milwaukee. Hugs and lots of faith.........Linda

1 comment:

  1. Meaghan is in my thoughts and prayers daily along with her family. I met Meaghan's family at Children's Hospital in the HOT unit while my daughter Madison was being treated for leukemia. If at all possible, please let me know how I can keep updated on her progress at terri_bomkamp@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete