Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sales At Memories

Hello! Just sent out a message to tell you all about the sales we are hosting on Fri. and Sat. of this week, and I still cannot get the message to my Charter customers. I found out how to Try to get them unblocked, but it might take 48 hrs. So, will hit a few of you on the blog and hope it helps.

We are having a Big Sale on Fri and Sat. The first 15 people who come in will receive 30% off their regular priced purchases on Fri. morning.........there will be a nice selection of papers at 75% off, halloween embellishments and papers will be 50% off. All the Mom's Agenda items will be 50% off, and a large variety of Anna Griffin and Bo Bunny kits will be 25% off. The Santa's Workship kit from Quickutz is on sale ( last one).

Don't forget that we are taking orders now for Cricut Cartridges. Prices compare to what you find online and I don't charge you freight! :) Prepayment is important and I have to order in groups of ten cartridges ( not all the same) to get the prices I can offer you. Call me if you want to know current cartridges...........

Have a blessed Thanksgiving............talk to you soon. And hope to see you this weekend! We may not be big box, but we love you more! :) Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment