Saturday, August 8, 2009

Busy Day in the Shop

'Twas a busy day in the shop today, despite the downpours this morning. I felt so badly for all those who planned on having tables outside for Maxwell St. Day. Lots of activities had to be cancelled, but we will hold them later and will let you know.

I had fun with the gals from Dazzlem Creative Events. They set up a Darling display in our smaller cropping room and did a drawing for some cute animals......showed off some of what they do in the party line for kids to young adults............they are some very special ladies and they do a bang up job .......If you need to host a very remarkable party, they are the ones to call!

Jennifer and I have ordered and ordered and we have some absolutely Wonderful product coming in, beginning this next week I think. I still have to figure out where to put things, but we will do it and you will have such fun with the new things. Tools, papers, embellishments, sales, classes, demos, etc. are all part of our plans for Fall and we hope you will join in the fun.

Teachers........come crop for FREE in Sept.! All teachers are welcome, or those who are on staff in schools.......come get caught up on pages that you need to get done. It is our way of saying thank you to those who care for our youngsters. That mean home school moms too...........not going to leave You out! :)

It is late and I need some sleep, so will say goodnight. We have a busy week ahead in the shop and I need to clear my head, so will close for now. Hugs to each one...........Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment