Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bo Bunny wants to know!!!

Hey there.........is anyone working on entering the Flat Bunny contest? I certainly hope so.!!! If you have not gotten the directions for what it is you are to do, please contact me via e-mail and I will send you the info again. I believe it is one or two posts below this one ( can't see from where I am typing)............it is easy.........and the prize is enough product from Bo Bunny to provide a crop for ten.............that's a LOT of product, guys! Keep me posted........I sure would hate to see No one entering from our thousands of customers! Come on now.............let me know you are in on this! What a fun prize and what a cute little bunny!

Going to say bye for now.......Ed needs to use the computer and I am falling asleep. Talk to you soon...........hugs to each one...:Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment