Friday, May 8, 2009

Sue tells me I need to post today. It will take me awhile to get used to this and if I don't have much to say, I will try to keep quiet.
The big thing in my life right this minute is that I am fighting a kidney stone and for those of you who have had one or more, you know this is not fun. Today I am ok. Last night was bad and I ended up taking a pain killer, which worked and knocked me out till nearly noon. It was great to sleep and even didn't think about the shop!

We are filming a video on Thurs., I think, for a Charter commercial on tv. I am hoping for filming between 10 and 12 ........stop in if you want to be in the background! I need people! :)

Also working like crazy on the "new" website and the person helping me from Gazlo.com is adding things to it each day. You can go in and view the classes and it will even remind you if you have signed up for one, what time it is, etc. Tells you when the shop closes the night you are viewing, etc. Pretty high tech for me, but fun.

Have a great day friends.................more soon..........Linda

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering when you were going to post again.
    Hope your feeling better soon.
    A commercial? That sounds great!

    ReplyDelete