Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello on this beautiful Spring Day! The world must be outside in the gardens, cause it is quiet in here! Ed and I planted some pink and white and blue flowers in pots outside the shop door today and it gives me hope :). Perhaps tonight we will get some in at home, too.

It has been like a birthday in here today, opening boxes of goodies. May Arts ribbons, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird and other stuff I have not looked at yet, and have spent the morning thinking of the Tons of goodies I ordered yesterday from American Crafts. Yes, Julie, one more wall box of ribbons.....could not resist, the colors were so cheerful and summery. The papers are a delight and I Know they are gonna be good ones for us. The AC items will ship in June.......I will let you know when.

Hollie's Tab album class is this Fri night and will be a zinger. We can take a few more if you want to come; just call to sign up.
That's all for today. Have boxes to unpack and stuff to do, which reminds me of a favorite Robert Frost poem, but we won't go into the woods today. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Linda, It was nice spending time with you yesterday.
    And yes you can put any link you want in your sidebars.

    ReplyDelete