Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm Still Here!!!!!!!

Long story, too long for here. But I am back, and plan to Stay back. I arranged to have help re-doing my defective blog, and when Angie looked at it, she inquired as to what was wrong with it! Evidently, it cured itself, so here we go again.

Wanted to let you know we have some very fun new papers in for the Christmas season. There are some from Best Creations that are all glittery and snowy and I Know you will like them. We still have some good embellishments and tons of darling papers. Jennifer just did a display of Christmas pages that are just plain Pretty. Remember the Flower Soft? We have some really cute samples up of gift tags that she made, and there are some for sale too, at 2 for $1.00. Have you tried Flower Soft yet? It is So easy to use and so fun.......colors are pretty and you can use it in your scrapbook pages as well as in cardmaking.

I am going to make this fairly brief tonight, as I have customers to take care of here in the store, and Ed and I are taking the two younger grandsons to a delightful Christmas concert in Rockford. It will have an English emphasis and sounds so nice. Glad the snow is supposed to hold off till way after we get home.

Hope you all have a safe and delightful weekend. Talk to you soon. Hugs from all of us here.............Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment