Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Let's Try Again!

Guess I did not finish the last post! Not quite sure what happened, but was trying to tell you that we now have our remaining kits on sale for $29.00 and hope you can take advantage. We can ship, if that will help. Put photos on recently of some of what is in the kits, so you can see for yourself.

I have been BUSY putting out new product this week! My goodness.......it is pouring in! Received Max and Whiskers and Capella from Basic Grey. Max and Whiskers is a Darling pet line and the colors are vibrant. The interesting thing is that you can use Many of the papers for many other themes......not just doggy and kitty. Capella is in the softest of pastels...........people will be using this line for Heritage, wedding, graduation, little girl, Elegant, etc. It is a delight and if you liked the lines from last year, you will love this one.

Also put out papers today from Moxie, including faith based papers, Horse papers, and some DARLING cooking ones that will thrill all of you doing recipe books! Colors are pretty.......warm and inviting.....and the designs are adoreable!

Then, there is the box of ZOO stuff from Reminisce. It is Brand Spankin New and just adoreable. If you have field trips to the zoo, or plan on going this summer, stock up on this line. I got in the embellishments to go along and it is just plain cute.

ALSO...new TIM HOLTZ dies and embossing folders from Sizzix! They are releasing a line of his each month and the things for May are in and on the walls.........come see! Some Very cute dies and I have already decided I need some of the embossing folders. They fit the Cuttlebug machine as well as the wonderful Technique Boutique embossing tool, for only $29.99. It is so cute in itself and works like a whiz. The dies are just super.........so all of you who used to come in the moment I got in the Cuttlebug brand new folders, come on in. You get a lot for your money and I think you will truly like these designs! Sue already used one today and gave it a thumbs up!

It is late............I need to try for sleep once again, so will close for now. I am expecting a Lot more new product this week.....so if you stop in and don't see me, look in the back room. I will likely be back there pricing things to put out! Come say hi......and see what's new. Time for a good chat.........I miss you! Hugs........Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment